Are you looking to make more money online? Sell Avon! $15 to start. No overhead. No parties. You can do it exclusively online and make up to 45% commissions!! Go to https://make-up-work.com to sign up today!!
Welcome to the world of swagbucks! I just recently discovered this site and I have been kicking myself that I didn’t know about it sooner. You earn money (swagbucks) by performing searches just like you would on Google. You can also earn swagbucks by watching videos, playing games, taking surveys and many other ways. You can then redeem your swagbucks for gift cards to Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target and many other places. If you haven’t already done so, click on this link to register.
If you are already registered, then here are some tips for earning more swagbucks.
1) Get referrals. When people sign up under you, you get matching swagbucks. So if they earn 25 swagbucks for searching the internet, so do you! You can get up to 1000 swagbucks per referral.
2) Download the toolbar. You get 1 swagbuck every day for using this. Plus you can check for swagcodes (see #7) from the toolbar as well as watch videos (swagbucks TV)
3) Do the NOSO (no obligation special offers) every day for 2 swagbucks. You can skip through the offers until you enter a code at the end to earn 2 swagbucks.
4) Do the daily poll for 1 swagbuck every day
5) Play games; my personal favorite is Fyoozd. You can earn up to 10 swagbucks a day for games
6) Watch swagbucks TV. For every 10 videos that you watch, you earn 3 swagbucks.
7) There is usually one code a day that you can enter in the “gimme” box for extra swagbucks.
8) Take the surveys if you qualify for them.
9) You can get grocery coupons from the swagbucks site. Every one that you print and use, you get 10 swagbucks
10) If you are buying something online, you can get swagbucks. For example if you get 3 swagbucks per dollar for shopping at Target and you buy something for $20 you get 60 swagbucks added to your account. (This usually takes a bit of time to get added to your account.)
Do these simple things and pretty soon you will have many, many swagbucks!
For other ideas on how to save money, visit www.easywaystosavemoney.net
Trying to publish a children’s book? Go to www.childrenbookspublishers.com for a complete list of publishers.